Whilst every effort is made to find the right mattress for every customer, there may be a time when a customer is not happy with the choice they made.
Comfort Exchange Procedure
This Document must be given out with the Service Guarantee and Customer Care Document/emailed to all customers who purchase a mattress from Beds From Home.
- Customers must request a Comfort exchange within 7 days after receiving the mattress.
- Customer must be asked if he/she is aware of the policy at the time of requesting an exchange.
- Customer must have purchased a Mattress Protector or be using one to qualify for a Comfort Exchange. The Mattress must also be free of Stains and Dirt marks.
- Customer must select another mattress to the same value as the original one or one which is more in value but may not choose one which is less in value.
- This selection must take place between day 8 to day 14 after the mattress was received.
- A 15% levy based on the selling price of the existing mattress will be added to the price of the new mattress being purchased.
- A delivery fee back to the customer will be charged based on location of the customer’s home.
- Only one Comfort Exchange is allowed per customer.